At Orrcon Steel we recognise that our success is derived from a flexible approach to market opportunities and our long-term success depends on our ability to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers. We also understand that the quality of our products; services and delivery performance are critical. “We'll see it through” is more than a tag line next to our brand. It is a statement that says a lot about our business and the people who work for Orrcon Steel. It is a part of our culture and it reflects our relationships both internally and externally.
Our quality objectives are to:
- Perform strategic planning taking into account risk and opportunities, develop and communicate business objectives and assist the organisation to work toward them in a prioritised and systematic way
- Ensure that suitable and adequate resources are available to meet strategic plans, operational requirements and continuous improvement of the QMS
- Monitor and review customer and stakeholder requirements and have capable systems and processes in place that achieve their intended results.
- Measure and evaluate our performance and capabilities and undertake decisions based on facts, data and a consideration of risk.
- Continuously improve business efficiency by monitoring, reviewing and developing our systems, processes, products and services.