At Orrcon Steel we recognise that our success is derived from a flexible approach to market opportunities and our long-term success depends on our ability to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers. We also understand that the quality of our products; services and delivery performance are critical. “We'll see it through” is more than a tag line next to our brand. It is a statement that says a lot about our business and the people who work for Orrcon Steel. It is a part of our culture of being honest, ethical and reliable and it reflects our relationships both internally and externally.
Our quality objectives are to:
- Perform strategic planning considering risk and opportunities, develop and communicate business objectives and assist the organisation to work toward them in a prioritised and systematic way.
- Ensure that suitable and adequate resources are available to meet strategic plans, operational requirements and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Monitor and review the requirements of customers and other interested parties and have capable systems and processes in place that achieve their intended results.
- Measure and evaluate our performance and capabilities and undertake decisions based on facts, data and a consideration of risk.
- Continuously improve business efficiency by monitoring, reviewing and developing our systems, processes, products and services.
To meet these quality objectives Orrcon Steel’s Leadership Team are committed to providing direction, and adequate resources to:
- Continually strive to improve the suitability and performance of products and services to our customers.
- Build capability and a positive attitude, through employee training, education, support and communication. Enhancing our competitive advantages through a talented and diverse workforce.
- Relate customer expectations, business objectives and product quality requirements.
- Investigate and respond to enquiries, concerns and issues from customers & other interested parties, in a way that meets and exceeds their expectations.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations and standards. Where these do not exist and are deemed necessary, we adopt and apply internal standards, which reflect the Company commitment to Our Bond.
- Maintain, continually develop and improve a Management System based on the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001 & AS ISO/IEC 17025.