Orrcon Steel’s Salisbury Structural Steel Manufacturing site offers participants the opportunity to participate in an insightful monthly Mill Tour.
From coil slitting to rolling, electrogalvanizing, painting and despatch, participants can experience firsthand how structural tubular steel is manufactured.
The tour will take you around Orrcon Steel’s manufacturing facilities at Salisbury, 10km south of Brisbane CBD. It includes:
- Heavy gauge hot-rolled coil 35 tonne slitter and slit-coil storage
- ALLGAL Electrogalvanizing Plating Facility
- OTO / RS90 Structural Pipe & Tube Mills
- Finished products warehouse
- National Laboratory – QA process